Background and activities
I am working on security implementation for exam systems in digital ecosystems context. My research interests include,
- Security for Digital Ecosystems, especially security for e-learning and e-exam systems
- Risk management
- Penetration testing
- Requirements engineering
Research group: Information Systems and Software Engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A Systematic Mapping Study on Requirements Engineering in Software Ecosystems. Journal of Information Technology Research. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) Extending HARM to make Test Cases for Penetration Testing. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 249.
- (2015) E-exams and exam process improvement. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2015) E-exams versus paper exams: A comparative analysis of cheating-related security threats and countermeasures. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK).
Part of book/report
- (2019) E-Assessment in Programming Courses: Towards a Digital Ecosystem Supporting Diverse Needs?. Digital Transformation for a Sustainable Society in the 21st Century. 18th IFIP WG 6.11 Conference on e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society, I3E 2019, Trondheim, Norway, September 18–20, 2019, Proceedings.
- (2019) Mitigation of Cheating in Online Exams: Strengths and Limitations of Biometric Authentication. Biometric Authentication in Online Learning Environments.
- (2019) Identifying Security Risks of Digital Transformation - An Engineering Perspective. Digital Transformation for a Sustainable Society in the 21st Century. 18th IFIP WG 6.11 Conference on e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society, I3E 2019, Trondheim, Norway, September 18–20, 2019, Proceedings.