Background and activities
Worked 25 years as a medcial laboratory technologist in the clinic, the last 10 years as chief bioengineer. Employed as a laboratory manager at ISB since 2009.
- The laboratory manager is a member of ISB’s leader advisory.
- Coordination of laboratory operations at ISB
- Purchasing of equipment and supplies
- Reporting and planning
- Preparation and revision of procedures
- Training and qualifying personnel working at ISB’s laboratories
- Follow-up and operation of technical installations at AHL
- Allocation of office space
- Point of contact between St. Olavs and NTNU with regards to contracts, space issues, technology and infrastructure
- Member of the house council for AHL