Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2009) Structural vulnerability of energy distribution systems: Incorporating infrastructural dependencies. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 31 (9).
- (2009) Use of the equivalent attribute technique in multi-criteria planning of local energy systems. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 197 (3).
- (2008) Impact of Energy End Use and Customer Interruption Cost on Optimal Allocation of Switchgear in Constrained Distribution Networks. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. vol. 23 (3).
- (2008) Use of The Equivalent Attribute Technique in Multicritera Planning of Local Energy Systems. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2007) A Norwegian case study on the production of hydrogen from wind power. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 32.
- (2006) Operation Planning of Hydrogen Storage Connected to Win Power Operating in a Power Market. IEEE transactions on energy conversion. vol. 21 (3).
- (2003) Operation and sizing of energy storage for wind power plants in a market system. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 25.
- (1998) Reliablility and interruption cost prediction using time-dependent failure rates and interruption costs. Quality and Reliability Engineering International.
- (1986) Multistate reliability theory-a case study. Advances in Applied Probability. vol. 18.
- (1983) Pålitelighetsanalyse. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 1983. ISBN 82-519-0568-0.
Part of book/report
- (2008) Structural Vulnerability of Energy Distribution Systems; Incorporating Infrastructural Dependencies. Proceedings of the 16th Power Systems Computation Conference PSCC2008 Glasgow.
- (2006) Decision Analysis and Uncertainties in Planning Local Energy Systems. 9th International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applies to Power Systems, PMAPS 2006.
- (2006) Use of the Equivalent Attribute Technique in Multicriteria Planning of Local Energy Systems. Operational Research Models and Methods in the Energy Sector ORMMES 2006 - Proceedings of the 19th Mini-EURO Conference.
- (2006) Impact of Energy End-use on Optimal Allocation of Switchgear in Radial Distribution Networks. MEPS'06 : proceedings of the International Symposium Modern Electric Power Systems.
- (2006) Reliability Modeling of Gas and Electric Power Distribution Systems; Similarities and Differences. 9th International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applies to Power Systems, PMAPS 2006.
- (2005) Integrated Energy Distribution System Planning: A Multi-Criteria Approach. PSCC 05 Proceedings 15th Power Systems Computation Conference.
- (2005) A Norwegian case study on the production of hydrogen from wind power. Proceedings of the 2nd European Hydrogen Energy Conference.
- (2005) Energy distribution system planning: Methodologies and tools for multi-criteria decision analysis. CIRED,18th International Conference on Electricity Distribution.
- (2005) A logistic model for assesment of wind power combined with electrolytic hydrogen production in weak grids. PSCC 05 Proceedings 15th Power Systems Computation Conference.
- (2001) Adequate interruption cost assessment in a quality based regulation regime. 2001 IEEE Porto Power Tech Proceedings.