Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2018) Risk based regulation and certification of autonomous transport systems. Safety and Reliability – Safe Societies in a Changing World. Proceedings of ESREL 2018, June 17-21, 2018, Trondheim, Norway.
- (2018) At least as safe as manned shipping? Autonomous shipping, safety and “human error”. Safety and Reliability – Safe Societies in a Changing World. Proceedings of ESREL 2018, June 17-21, 2018, Trondheim, Norway.
- (2018) Characterization of Autonomy in Merchant Ships. Proceedings of MTS/IEEE Oceans'18, Techno-Ocean 2018 - OTO'18.
- (2017) Aviation in the context of globalization: Characteristics and potential safety challenges from the perspective of a full-service carrier. Safety and Reliability – Theory and Applications.
- (2017) Monitoring of operational and organizational safety barriers. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).
- (2017) Hvordan defineres "worst credible process fire"?. 2017. ISBN 9788214061925. SINTEF Rapport (STF A27996).
- (2017) Litteraturundersøkelse -Selvredning i vegtunneler Erfaringer med bruk av redningsrom. 2017. ISBN 978-82-14-06762-0. SINTEF Rapport (2017:00523).
- (2017) Helikoptersikkerhetsstudie 3b. En begrense oppdatering av HSS-3 med fokus på perioden 2010-2015. 2017.
- (2015) Common Cause Failures in Safety Instrumented Systems: beta factors and equipment specific checklists based on operational experience. 2015.