Astrid Fagertun Gunnarshaug
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Review - Reversible heat effects in cells relevant for lithium-ion batteries. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 168 (5).
- (2021) Peltier effects in lithium-ion battery modeling. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 154 (11).
- (2020) The heat of transfer and the Peltier coefficient of electrolytes. Chemical Physics Letters: X. vol. 5.
- (2019) The reversible heat effects at lithium iron phosphate- and graphite electrodes. Electrochimica Acta.
- (2017) Single Electrode Entropy Change for LiCoO2 Electrodes. ECS Transactions. vol. 80 (10).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Thermal management of Lithium ion batteries. Micro-Optics and Energy: Sensors for Energy Devices.
- (2018) Thermoelectric Properties of Non-Aqueous Electrochemical Cells. 2018.