Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Detection and classification of Lepeophterius salmonis (Krøyer, 1837) using underwater hyperspectral imaging. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 87.
- (2018) A Photomagnetic Sponge: High-Temperature Light-Induced Ferrimagnet Controlled by Water Sorption. Journal of the American Chemical Society. vol. 140 (46).
- (2017) Solvatomagnetic Studies on Cyano-Bridged Bimetallic Chains Based on [Mn(cyclam)]3+ and Hexacyanometallates. European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. vol. 2017 (1).
- (2016) Composition and Dynamic Adsorption of Crude Oil Components Dissolved in Synthetic Produced Water at Different pH Values. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 55 (11).
- (2016) Influence of the wettability of particles on the morphology and stability of crude oil-particle aggregates in synthetic produced water. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 139.
- (2016) Desorption of crude oil components from silica and aluminosilicate surfaces upon exposure to aqueous low salinity and surfactant solutions. Fuel. vol. 180.
- (2016) Exploration of a new building block for the construction of cyano-bridged solvatomagnetic assemblies: [Ni(cyclam)]3+. CrysteEngComm. vol. 18 (37).
- (2016) The Rule Rather than the Exception: Structural Flexibility of [Ni(cyclam)]2+-Based Cyano-Bridged Magnetic Networks. Crystal Growth & Design. vol. 16 (8).
- (2015) Role of Physicochemical and Interfacial Properties on the Binary Coalescence of Crude Oil Drops in Synthetic Produced Water. Energy & Fuels. vol. 29 (2).
- (2015) Theoretical and experimental investigation of film drainage time. Energy Procedia. vol. 64 (C).
- (2014) Elemental Composition and Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy Analysis of Crude Oils and Their Fractions. Energy & Fuels. vol. 28 (2).
- (2014) Method for Determining the Amount of Crude Oil Desorbed from Silica and Aluminosilica Surfaces upon Exposure to Combined Low-Salinity Water and Surfactant Solutions. Energy & Fuels. vol. 28.
- (2013) Hierarchical gamma-alumina monoliths with macro- and meso porosity prepared by using cross-linked dextran gel beads as the template. Materials letters (General ed.). vol. 95.
- (2012) A simple semi sol-gel method for preparation of alumina monoliths with hierarchical pore structures. Materials Chemistry and Physics. vol. 137 (1).
- (2012) One-pot synthesis of gold nanoparticle functionalised mesoporous silica - The double role of a tri-block copolymer and chitosan. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. vol. 164.
- (2012) Preparation and characterization of Au/CeO2-Al2O3 monoliths. Materials Science & Engineering: B. Solid-state Materials for Advanced Technology. vol. 177 (8).
- (2011) Double Switching of a Magnetic Coordination Framework through Intraskeletal Molecular Rearrangement. Angewandte Chemie International Edition. vol. 50 (17).
- (2010) Sol-Gel Synthesis of Non-Silica Monolithic Materials. Materials. vol. 3 (4).
- (2015) Effect of shearing on produced water separation. 2015.
- (2015) Properties of crude oil dispersed in water and the influence of synthetic polymers. 2015.