Background and activities
I am head of unit for internationalisation at NTNU in Gjøvik. I have a background with master (cand.polit.) in social anthropology from NTNU, and has since 2006 worked within the field of internationalisation in higher education. I have been head of international relations office in Gjøvik since 2008.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Coordinating role towards the international section at NTNU in Trondheim, and towards international partners.
- International contact person for the institute for health science NTNU in Gjøvik. This includes mobility, agreements, grant applications and more.
- Nordplus contact person and coordinator for the Norlink-network
- Agreements with international partners outside the EU / EEA
- Internationalization at home (I @ H)
- Program coordinator for INTPART, NORPART, UTFORSK, PANORAMA, NORDPLUS, EURASIA
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2006) "The world is not enough". 2006. ISBN 8291782075.