Background and activities
Professor of Computational Fluid Dynamics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Large Time Step HLL and HLLC Schemes. Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis.
- (2017) Influence of surfactants on the electrohydrodynamic stretching of water drops in oil. International Journal of Multiphase Flow. vol. 98.
- (2017) Large Time Step Roe scheme for a common 1D two-fluid model. Applied Mathematical Modelling. vol. 44.
- (2017) Numerical simulation of flow around the NREL S826 airfoil at moderate Reynolds number using delayed detached Eddy simulation (DDES). AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1863 (1).
- (2016) A multiscale method for simulating fluid interfaces covered with large molecules such as asphaltenes. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 327.
- (2016) Interaction between a simplified soft palate and compressible viscous flow. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 67.
- (2014) Transient Flow in Natural Gas Pipelines Using Implicit Finite Difference Schemes. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 136 (3).
- (2014) Rankine-Hugoniot-Riemann solver for steady multidimensional conservation laws with source terms. Computers & Fluids. vol. 101.
- (2013) Cartesian grid method for the compressible Euler equations using simplified ghost point treatments at embedded boundaries. Computers & Fluids. vol. 82.
- (2013) Calculation of the interface curvature and normal vector with the level-set method. Computers & Fluids. vol. 84 (Sept).
- (2013) Contact line treatment with the sharp interface method. Computers & Fluids. vol. 84.
- (2012) Derivation of Strictly Stable High Order Difference Approximations for Variable-Coefficient PDE. Journal of Scientific Computing. vol. 50 (1).
- (2012) High-order numerical simulation of fluid-structure interaction in the human larynx. Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, An International Journal. vol. 12 (2-3).
- (2011) Accuracy Assessment of the Cartesian grid method for compressible inviscid flows using a simplified ghost point treatment. Rakenteiden Mekaniikka. vol. 44 (3).
- (2011) Cartesian Grid Method for the Compressible Euler Equations. Springer Proceedings in Mathematics. vol. 4.
- (2010) A curved no-slip boundary condition for the lattice Boltzmann method. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 229 (19).
- (2009) Numerical simulation of confined pulsating jets in human phonation. Computers & Fluids. vol. 38 (7).
- (2008) High Order Numerical Simulation of Aeolian Tones. Computers & Fluids. vol. 37 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2017) CFD Simulations of Turbulent Flow in the Human Upper Airways. Progress in Applied CFD – CFD2017 Selected papers from 12th International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics in the Oil & Gas, Metallurgical and Process Industries.
- (2017) Patient Specific Numerical Simulation of Flow in the Human Upper Airways for Assessing the Effect of Nasal Surgery. Progress in Applied CFD – CFD2017 Selected papers from 12th International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics in the Oil & Gas, Metallurgical and Process Industries.