Bertha Joseph Ngereja
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Employee learning in the digitalization context: An evaluation from team members’ and project managers’ perspectives. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 196.
- (2021) An examination of the preconditions of learning to facilitate innovation in digitalization projects: a project team members’ perspective. International Journal of Information Systems and Project Management. vol. 9 (2).
- (2020) Does Project-Based Learning (PBL) Promote Student Learning? A Performance Evaluation. Education Sciences. vol. 10 (11).
- (2019) Critical Soft Factors for Optimum Performance of Maintenance Operations. Journal of Engineering, Project, and Production Management. vol. 9 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Insights on Using Project-Based Learning to Create an Authentic Learning Experience of Digitalization Projects. Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE European Technology and Engineering Management Summit (E-TEMS).
- (2020) A Retrospective Analysis of the Role of Soft Factors in Digitalization Projects: Based on a Case Study in a Public Health Organization in Trondheim-Norway. Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE European Technology and Engineering Management Summit (E-TEMS).