Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Keeping Connected When the Mobile Social Network Goes Offline. IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking, and Communications.
- (2019) Network-Aware Availability Modeling of an End-to-End NFV-Enabled Service. IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management. vol. 16 (4).
- (2015) Network coding schemes for D2D communications based relaying for cellular coverage extension. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies.
- (2015) Network coding schemes for Device-to-Device communications based relaying for cellular coverage extension. Proceedings of IEEE International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances for Wireless Communications.
Part of book/report
- (2020) On the Resilience of the NFV-MANO: An Availability Model of a Cloud-native Architecture. 16th International Conference on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks DRCN 2020.
- (2019) On Monolithic and Microservice deployment of Network Functions. Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 2019).
- (2019) Modeling and Evaluating NFV-Enabled Network Services under Different Availability Modes. 2019 15th International Conference on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN), 19-21 March 2019 in Coimbra, Portugal.
- (2019) Towards Carrier-Grade Service Provisioning in NFV. 2019 15th International Conference on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN), 19-21 March 2019 in Coimbra, Portugal.
- (2017) Failure Process Characteristics of Cloud-Enabled Services. 9th International Workshop on Resilient Netwrorks Design and Modeling.