Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Numerical investigation on performance and sediment erosion of Francis runner with different guide vane profiles. Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
- (2017) Numerical and experimental study of the leakage flow in guide vanes with different hydrofoils. Journal of Computational Design and Engineering. vol. 6 (2).
- (2017) Effects of sediment erosion in guide vanes of Francis turbine. Wear. vol. 390-391.
- (2017) Sediment erosion induced leakage flow from guide vane clearance gap in a low specific speed Francis turbine. Renewable Energy. vol. 107.
- (2016) Numerical investigation of the flow phenomena around a low specific speed Francis turbine’s guide vane cascade. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 49.
- (2016) Velocity and pressure measurements in guide vane clearance gap of a low specific speed Francis turbine. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 49.
- (2016) Design and development of guide vane cascade for a low speed number Francis turbine. Journal of Hydrodynamics. vol. 28 (4).
- (2015) Sediment erosion in hydro turbines and its effect on the flow around guide vanes of Francis turbine. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 49.
- (2014) Assembly design to ease turbine maintenance in sediment-laden conditions. International journal on hydropower and dams.
- (2014) Fully coupled FSI analysis of Francis turbines exposed to sediment erosion. International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems. vol. 7 (3).
- (2014) Prediction of Turbine Needed for Hydro Power Projects in Nepal. Hydro Nepal: Journal of Water, Energy and Environment. vol. Jan 2014 (14).
- (2013) Development of rotating disc apparatus for test of sediment-induced erosion in Francis runner blades. Wear. vol. 306 (1-2).
- (2016) Effects of sediment erosion in guide vanes of Francis turbines. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1859-0.