Birger Henning Endreseth
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Semi-cyclic rostering of ranked surgeons — A real-life case with stability and flexibility measures. Operations Research for Health Care. vol. 28.
- (2021) Completion surgery vs. primary TME for early rectal cancer: a national study. International Journal of Colorectal Disease.
- (2020) Long-term trends in colorectal cancer: incidence, localization, and presentation. BMC Cancer. vol. 20.
- (2016) Assessment of the time-dependent need for stay in a high dependency unit (HDU) after major surgery by using data from an anesthesia information management system. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing. vol. 30 (2).
- (2016) Complications and risk prediction in treatment of elderly patients with rectal cancer. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 31 (1).
- (2016) National early rectal cancer treatment revisited. Diseases of the Colon & Rectum. vol. 59 (7).
- (2016) Clinical diagnostic accuracy of acute colonic diverticulitis in patients admitted with acute abdominal pain, a receiver operating characteristic curve analysis. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 32 (1).
- (2016) Risk factors of admission for acute colonic diverticulitis in a population-based cohort study: The North Trondelag Health Study, Norway. World Journal of Gastroenterology (WJG). vol. 22 (48).
- (2015) Assessment of caesarean section and inguinal hernia repair as proxy indicators of total number of surgeries. The Lancet. vol. 385.
- (2015) Assessing cesarean section and inguinal hernia repair as proxy indicators of the total number of surgeries performed in Sierra Leone in 2012. Surgery. vol. 157 (5).
- (2014) Survival after acute colon diverticulitis treated in hospital. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 29 (11).
- (2014) Major increase in admission- and incidence rates of acute colonic diverticulitis. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 29 (8).
- (2014) Outcomes of rectal cancer treatment - Influence of age?. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 29 (7).
- (2012) Improved local control of rectal cancer reduces distant metastases. Colorectal Disease. vol. 14 (10).
- (2012) What is a safe distal resection margin in rectal cancer patients treated by low anterior resection without preoperative radiotherapy?. Colorectal Disease. vol. 14 (2).
- (2010) Long-term function after ileal pouch-anal anastomosis : Function does not deteriorate with time. Colorectal Disease. vol. 12 (10).
- (2010) The failed pelvic pouch substituted by continent ileostomy. Colorectal Disease. vol. 12 (7).
- (2010) Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis and Extraintestinal Manifestations in Patients with Ulcerative Colitis and Ileal Pouch-Anal Anastomosis. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. vol. 14 (7).
- (2009) Long-term surgical load in patients with ileal pouch-anal anastomosis. Colorectal Disease. vol. 11 (7).
- (2009) Preoperative staging and treatment options in T1 rectal adenocarcinoma. Acta Oncologica. vol. 48 (3).