Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Teachers´ use of resources in and for mathematics teaching. Nordisk matematikkdidaktikk. vol. 20 (3-4).
- (2013) Collective work with resources: an essential dimension for teacher documentation. ZDM - the International Journal on Mathematics Education. vol. 45 (7).
- (2013) Investigating textbooks as crucial interfaces between culture, policy and teacher curricular practice: two contrasted case studies in France and Norway. ZDM - the International Journal on Mathematics Education. vol. 45 (6).
- (2013) Resourcing teachers' work and interactions: a collective perspective on resources, their use and transformation. ZDM - the International Journal on Mathematics Education. vol. 45 (7).
Part of book/report
- (2015) The transition from higher education to the world of work: Measuring student teachers’ beliefs and practices for purposeful sample selection. Proceedings of the Ninth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education.
- (2014) An expert teacher’s local instruction theory underlying a lesson design study through school-based professional development. Proceedings of the Joint Meeting of PME 38 and PME-NA 36 (vol. 2).
- (2014) How a primary mathematics teacher in Shanghai improved her lessons on ‘angle measurement’. Proceedings of the 8th British Congress of Mathematics Education.
- (2013) textbook design and digital resources. Task design in mathematics education. Proceedings of ICMI Study 22.
- (2013) Students' perceptions of how they learn best in higher education mathematics courses. Proceedings of the Eighth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education.