Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Event Causality Extraction from Natural Science Literature. Research on Computing Science. vol. 117.
Part of book/report
- (2018) NTNU at SemEval-2018 Task 7: Classifier Ensembling for Semantic Relation Identification and Classification in Scientific Papers. Proceedings of the 12th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation.
- (2018) Flytxt_NTNU at SemEval-2018 Task 8: Identifying and Classifying Malware Text Using Conditional Random Fields and Naïve Bayes Classifiers. Proceedings of the 12th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation.
- (2018) Named Entity Recognition on Code-Switched Data Using Conditional Random Fields. Computational Approaches to Linguistic Code-Switching: Proceedings of the Third Workshop.
- (2017) NTNU-2 at SemEval-2017 Task 10: Identifying Synonym and Hyponym Relations among Keyphrases in Scientific Documents. 11th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluations (SemEval-2017).
- (2017) Extracting Causal Relations among Complex Events in Natural Science Literature. Natural Language Processing and Information Systems; 22nd International Conference on Applications of Natural Language to Information Systems, NLDB 2017; Liège, Belgium, June 21-23, 2017, Proceedings.
- (2017) NTNU-1@ScienceIE at SemEval-2017 Task 10: Identifying and Labelling Keyphrases with Conditional Random Fields. 11th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluations (SemEval-2017).