Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Systematic and data-driven literature review of the energy and indoor environmental performance of swimming facilities. Energy Efficiency. vol. 14 (7).
- (2021) The implementation of multiple linear regression for swimming pool facilities: Case study at Jøa, Norway. Energies. vol. 14 (16).
- (2020) Material flow analysis for Norway’s artificial turfs. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 588.
- (2017) Comparison of trihalomethanes in the air of two Indoor swimming pool facilities using different type of chlorination and different types of water. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. vol. 18 (4).
- (2016) A proposal of energy performance indicators for a reliable benchmark of swimming facilities. Energy and Buildings. vol. 129.
- (2014) Characteristics of energy-efficient swimming facilities - A case study. Energy. vol. 75.
- (2013) Energy-use in Norwegian swimming halls. Energy and Buildings. vol. 59.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Norwegian sports halls - cost development and funding regime. IPMA Proceedings. 30th IPMA World Congress: "Breakthrough competencies for managing change".
- (2017) Factors influencing the costs of sports halls in Norway. IPMA Proceedings. 30th IPMA World Congress: "Breakthrough competencies for managing change".
- (2016) Modelling and Analysis of an Energy System for an Indoor Ice Rink. 12th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants GL2016 : Proceedings.
- (2016) MODELLING AND ANALYSIS OF ENERGY SYSTEM FOR AN INDOOR ICE RINK. 12th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants GL2016 : Proceedings.