Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) In situ electrochemical microcantilever bending test: A new insight into hydrogen enhanced cracking. Scripta Materialia. vol. 132.
- (2017) In situ micromechanical testing in environmental scanning electron microscope: A new insight into hydrogen-assisted cracking. Acta Materialia. vol. 144.
- (2015) Effect of crystal orientation on the strengthening of iron micro pillars. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 621.
- (2015) Strengthening mechanisms of iron micropillars. Philosophical Magazine. vol. 95 (16-18).
- (2014) Local mechanical properties of intercritically reheated coarse grained heat affected zone in low alloy steel. Materials & Design. vol. 59.
- (2014) Micromechanical Testing of Fracture Initiation Sites in Welded High-Strength Low-Alloy Steel. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 45 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2012) On Local Properties of Microstructures in Welding. Proceedings of the Twenty-second (2012) International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference.
- (2011) Investigation of Nanomechanical Test Methods on Arctic Steels. Proceedings of the Twenty-First (2011) International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference.
- (2014) Nanomechanical Testing of Iron and Steel. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2014. ISBN 978-82-326-0590-3. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2014:339).