Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) The elastic property of water and penstock's effect on the governor stability. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 240 (5).
- (2019) Transient hydraulic calculations with a linear turbine model derived from a nonlinear synthetic model. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 240 (5).
- (2017) The Effect of Surge Tank Throttling on Governor Stability, Power Control, and Hydraulic Transients in Hydropower Plants. IEEE transactions on energy conversion. vol. 32 (1).
- (2016) A predictive controller based on transient simulations for controlling a power plant. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 49 (5).
- (2016) Measuring the dynamic characteristics of a low specific speed pump-Turbine model. Energies. vol. 9 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2015) Large and rapid set-point adjustment of hydro power plants using embedded transient hydraulic simulations of the plant as a model predictive method. Pressure Surges 2015.