Finn Olav Bjørnson
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Density-consistent Initialization of SPH on a Regular Cartesian Grid: Comparative Numerical Study of 10 Smoothing Kernels in 1, 2 and 3 Dimensions. Procedia IUTAM. vol. 18.
- (2012) Operational Support in Fish Farming through Case-based Reasoning. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2011) Managing food traceability information using EPCIS framework. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 103 (4).
- (2011) Case-based reasoning in a system architecture for intelligent fish farming. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications. vol. 227.
- (2009) Improving the Effectiveness of Root Cause Analysis in Post Mortem Analysis: a Controlled Experiment. Information and Software Technology. vol. 51 (1).
- (2008) Knowledge management in software engineering: A systematic review of studied concepts, findings and research methods used. Information and Software Technology. vol. 50 (11).
- (2007) Defining Software Processes Through Process Workshops: A Multicase Study. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 4589.
- (2007) Tailoring and Introduction of the Rational Unified Process. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2006) An empirical study of variations in COTS-based software development processes in the Norwegian IT industry. Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 11 (3).
- (2005) Future Studies of Learning Software Organizations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 3782.
- (2005) A study of a mentoring program for knowledge transfer in a small software consultancy company. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 3547.
- (2005) Harvesting Knowledge through a Method Framework in an Electronic Process Guide. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 3782.
- (2005) Tailoring RUP to a defined project type: A case study. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2005) Using Rational Unified Process in an SME - A Case Study. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 3792.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Inter-team Coordination in Large-Scale Agile Development: A Case Study of Three Enabling Mechanisms. Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming, 19th International Conference, XP 2018, Proceedings.
- (2018) Rethinking Coordination in Large-Scale Software Development. CHASE '18 Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Cooperative and Human Aspects of Software Engineering.
- (2017) Coordination in the large: a research design. XP '17 Proceedings of the XP2017 Scientific Workshops, Cologne, Germany — May 22 - 26, 2017.
- (2016) Knowledge Sharing and Process Improvement in Large-Scale Agile Development. XP '16 Workshops Proceedings of the XP2016 Scientific Workshops, Edinburgh, Scotland May 24-May 27, 2016.
- (2009) A Survey of Perceptions on Knowledge Management Schools in Agile and Traditional Software Development Environments. Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming : 10th International Conference : XP2009, Pula, Italy, May 25-29 2009.
- (2006) Tailoring RUP to a defined project type: A case study. Software Process Improvement: Results and Experience from the Field.