Blanca Magdalena Gonzalez Silva
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Understanding structure/function relationships in nitrifying microbial communities after cross-transfer between freshwater and seawater. Scientific Reports. vol. 11 (2979).
- (2020) Real-time monitoring of enhanced biological phosphorus removal in a multistage EBPR-MBBR using a soft-sensor for phosphates. Journal of Water Process Engineering. vol. 37.
- (2019) Date Palm Assisted Nanocomposite Materials for the Removal of Nitrate and Phosphate from Aqueous Medium. Sustainable Agriculture Reviews. vol. 34.
- (2017) Changes in the microbial community of an anammox consortium during adaptation to marine conditions revealed by 454 pyrosequencing. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 101 (12).
- (2016) Nitrification at different salinities: Biofilm community composition and physiological plasticity. Water Research. vol. 95.
- (2016) Salinity as a driver for microbial community structure in reactors for nitrification and anammox. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-2074-6.