Boukje Elisabeth Ehlen
Background and activities
I will support DMF researchers with finding European funds, writing proposals and project management
I support DMF researchers with:
- Finding European funds to finance collaborative research, people, networks and infrastructure
- Support proposal writing, with e.g. administrative form, review, proposal editing, facilitating obtaining and processing input from partners
- Project management of EU projects
- Any questions regarding EU proposals or running projects
Background and expertise
2007 - 2013
CEO Boukje.com, working as a consultant providing all kinds of EU support ranging from consulting on defining or fine-tuning the overall strategic focus of the customer; to assisting the writing of proposals; to reviewing proposals; to facilitating project management of R&D proposals and projects.
2003 – 2007
Working for ECN Solar Energy, as project manager and funding specialist. Supported researchers with finding and acquiring national and European funding, managing EU-projects and building consortia.
2000 – 2003
Working as consultant for Willems & van den Wildenberg (W&W). Providing consultancy support on New Business Development and support with the funding of new business.
Examples of my support
- Supporting a coordinator with collecting A-forms and filling them out on the EU Participant Portal
- Supporting a researcher with reviewing the proposal
- Supporting a coordinator with composing paragraphs related to EU-policy and impact
- Suppporting with official reporting towards the EC