Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Equation-oriented methods for optimizing Rankine cycles using radial inflow turbine. Energy.
- (2021) Equation-oriented methods for design optimization and performance analysis of radial inflow turbines. Energy. vol. 237.
- (2021) Achieving 50% weight reduction of offshore steam bottoming cycles. Energy. vol. 230.
- (2021) Compact Steam Bottoming Cycles: Minimum Weight Design Optimization and Transient Response of Once-Through Steam Generators. Frontiers in Energy Research. vol. 9.
- (2019) A novel methodology for Rankine cycle analysis with generic heat exchanger models. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 165.
- (2019) Techno-economic comparison of three technologies for precombustion CO2 capture from a lignite-fired IGCC. Frontiers of Chemical Science and Engineering.
- (2018) A new approach to the identification of high-potential materials for cost-efficient membrane-based post-combustion CO <inf>2</inf> capture. Sustainable Energy & Fuels. vol. 2 (6).
- (2017) A Comparison of Post-combustion Capture Technologies for the NGCC. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2013) A multivariate Markov weather model for O&M simulation of offshore wind parks. Energy Procedia. vol. 35.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Dynamic Analysis of Energy Recovery Utilizing Thermal Storage from Batch-Wise Metal Casting. IIR Rankine Conference 2020.
- (2020) Comparing Three Methods for Design Analyses of Rankine Cycle for Waste Heat Recovery from Natural Gas Compression. IIR Rankine Conference 2020.
- (2020) Gradient Based Design Optimization of a Radial Inflow Turbine. IIR Rankine Conference 2020.
- (2018) Comparison of Rankine cycle and trilateral flash cycle for power production from low temperature heat sources. Proceedings of the 13th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference, Valencia, 2018.
- (2014) Flexible Combined Heat and Power Systems for Offshore Oil and Gas Facilities With CO2 Bottoming Cycles. ASME 2014 Power Conference - POWER 2014 - Volume 2.
- (2014) Design and optimization of waste heat recovery unit using carbon dioxide as cooling fluid. ASME 2014 Power Conference - POWER 2014 - volume 1.
- (2019) Plate heat exchanger optimisation model - 2019 update. 2019.
- (2017) Potential working fluids and power cycles. 2017.