Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Forearc crustal structure of Ecuador revealed by gravity and aeromagnetic anomalies and their geodynamic implications. Lithosphere. vol. 2020 (1).
- (2019) Cenozoic Stages of Forearc Evolution Following the Accretion of a Sliver From the Late Cretaceous-Caribbean Large Igneous Province: SW Ecuador-NW Peru. Tectonics. vol. 38 (4).
- (2019) From accretion to forearc basin initiation: The case of SW Ecuador, Northern Andes. Sedimentary Geology. vol. 379.
- (2017) Forearc basin structuring and seismicity patterns controlled by a trapped sliver from the Caribbean Large Igneous Province (CLIP): Northern Andes. William Smith meeting 2017 . Geological Society of London, London; London. 2017-10-03 - 2017-10-05.
- (2016) Insights on pore systems in Permian Carbonates in the Barents Sea using effective medium theory models. Exploring and Exploiting Carbonate Reservoirs . AAPG; Bari. 2016-04-26 - 2016-04-27.
- (2016) Characterization of karst – a new approach?. Exploring & Exploiting Carbonate Reservoirs . AAPG Europe; Bari. 2016-04-26 - 2016-04-27.
- (2016) Pitfalls when interpreting karst from seismic images. Examples from the Norwegian shelf. 24th International Karstological School "Classical Karst" - Paleokarst . Karst Research Institute; Postojna. 2016-06-13 - 2016-06-17.