Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta (REBOA) in non-traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Evaluation of an educational programme. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e027980 (5).
- (2019) Integrated flow chamber device for live cell microscopy. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology. vol. 7 (91).
- (2019) Observations on the Effects of Skill Transfer through Experience Sharing and In-Person Communication. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 1.
- (2018) Resuscitative Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta in Non-Traumatic out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest - Evaluation of an Educational Program. Circulation. vol. 138.
- (2018) Fast and iterative prototyping for injection molding – a case study of rapidly prototyping. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 21.
- (2016) Creating Dynamic Requirements Through Iteratively Prototyping Critical Functionalities. Procedia CIRP. vol. 50.
Part of book/report
- (2018) From the eyes of the patient: real time gaze control of medical training mannequins. NordiCHI '18 - Proceedings of the 10th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Oslo, Norway — September 29 - October 03, 2018.
- (2018) EXPERIENCES FROM A POSITIVISTIC WAY OF TEACHING IN THE FUZZY FRONT END. Proceedings of E&PDE 2018 - 20th International Conference on Engineering and Product Design Education, Diversity or Conformity, Dyson School of Engineering, Imperial College, London. 6th - 7th September 2018.
- (2016) Experimental Studies in Interaction Design and Engineering Design Science - a Repository for Experimental Setups. NordDesign 2016.
- (2015) Distributed Experiments in Design Sciences, A Next Step in Design Observation Studies?. DS 80-2 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 2: Design Theory and Research Methodology Design Processes, Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.
- (2014) Discovering concept patterns in spatial design. Proceedings of NordDesign 2014.
- (2014) Physiological Data Acquisition for Deeper Insights into Prototyping. Proceedings of NordDesign 2014.