Charles Mawutor Adrah
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A network design algorithm for multicast communication architectures in smart transmission grids. Electric power systems research. vol. 187.
- (2019) An IP Multicast Framework for Routable Sample Value Communication in Transmission Grids. Journal of Communications. vol. 14 (9).
- (2019) Experimental validation of a new impedance based protection for networks with distributed generation using co-simulation test platform. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery.
- (2018) Hardware-in-the-loop testing of impedance protection with compensation of fault impedance and DG infeed current. The Journal of Engineering. vol. 2018 (15).
- (2017) Fusion networking for IEC 61850 inter substation communication: Use case applications. Journal of Communications. vol. 12 (9).
- (2017) Fusion Networking Technology for IEC 61850 Inter Substation Communication. 2017. ISBN 978-1-5386-0503-5.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Achieving Guaranteed Performance for Protection Traffic in Smart Grid Wide- Area Networks. Proceedings of 2019 the 7th IEEE International Conference on Smart Energy Grid Engineering (SEGE 2019).
- (2018) A Methodology to Implement and Investigate Performance of Sampled Values for Wide-Area Protection. 2018 2nd International Conference on Smart Grid and Smart Cities (ICSGSC).
- (2020) Communication Networks for Protection Systems in Smart Transmission Grids. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2020. ISBN 978-82-326-4851-1.