Charlotte Anne Nakakaawa-Jjunju
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) The Political Economy of Conservation at Mount Elgon, Uganda: Between Local Deprivation, Regional Sustainability, and Global Public Goods. Conservation and Society. vol. 14 (3).
- (2015) Collaborative resource management and rural livelihoods around protected areas: A case study of Mount Elgon National Park, Uganda. Forest Policy and Economics. vol. 57.
- (2011) Spatial and temporal land use and carbon stock changes in Uganda: implications for a future REDD strategy. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change. vol. 16 (1).
- (2010) Changes in carbon stocks and tree diversity in agro-ecosystems in south western Uganda: what role for carbon sequestration payments?. New forests. vol. 40 (1).
- (2011) Potentials, policies and projects on carbon sequestration at national, local and household levels in Uganda. 2011. ISBN 978-82-575-0998-9. Philosophiae Doctor (PhD) Thesis (35).