Background and activities
- PhD Candidate in Hydraulics (Since September 2013)
- Master of Science in Coastal and Marine Engineering and Management - Erasmus Mundus joint masters CoMEM with TU Delft, the Netherlands, University of Southampton, UK and NTNU, Norway (2011-2013)
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering - University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka (2005-2009)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Experimental hydraulics on fish-friendly trash-racks: an ecological approach. Ecological Engineering: The Journal of Ecotechnology. vol. 113.
- (2017) The effect of bed porosity on near-bed turbulent flow characteristics in gravel-bed rivers. Vann. vol. 52 (2).
- (2017) Numerical analysis of dynamic response of jacket structures subject to slamming forces by breaking waves. International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering. vol. 9 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2018) An Experimental Investigation on Porosity in Gravel Beds. Free Surface Flows and Transport Processes.
- (2016) Design Wave Condition and Structural Analysis for Jacket Structures Installed in Wave Breaking Zone. Proceedings of the Twenty-sixth International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference - ISOPE 2016.
- (2016) Evaluation of the accuracy of a bed casting technique. River Flow 2016.
- (2013) Wave slamming forces on truss structures for wind turbines. 2013.
- (2013) PRELIMINARY ANALYSIS OF WAVE SLAMMING FORCE RESPONSE DATA FROM TESTS ON A TRUSS STRUCTURE IN LARGE WAVE FLUME, HANNOVER, GERMANY. 2013. ISBN 978-82-8289-000-7.
- (2016) Hydraulic experiments with fish-friendly trash-racks. NoWPaS 2016 . Salmonid Research Network; Québec. 2016-06-12 - 2016-06-17.
- (2015) Geometric and Hydraulic Assessment of the Accuracy of a Bed Moulding Technique. 36th IAHR World Congress . IAHR; The Hague. 2015-06-28 - 2015-07-03.