Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Carbon dioxide solubility in mixtures of methyldiethanolamine with monoethylene glycol, monoethylene glycol–water, water and triethylene glycol. Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics. vol. 151.
- (2019) Vapour-liquid equilibrium study of tertiary amines, single and in blend with 3-(methylamino)propylamine, for post-combustion CO2 capture. Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics. vol. 138.
- (2019) Aqueous Mapa, DEEA, and Their Blend as CO2 Absorbents: Interrelationship between NMR Speciation, pH, and Heat of Absorption Data. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 58 (23).
- (2018) Absorption and Desorption Study of Alkylamine Promoted DEEA Solvents for CO2 Capture. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 69.
- (2018) NMR Speciation of Aqueous MAPA, Tertiary Amines, and Their Blends in the Presence of CO2: Influence of pKa and Reaction Mechanisms. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 57 (5).
- (2017) Influence of pKa on solvent performance of MAPA promoted tertiary amines. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 68.
- (2017) CO2 Capture by Aqueous 3-(Methylamino)propylamine in Blend with Tertiary Amines: An NMR Analysis. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2014) Application of 15N-NMR spectroscopy to analysis of amine based CO2 capture solvents. Energy Procedia. vol. 63.
- (2014) 13C and 15N NMR characterization of amine reactivity and solvent effects in CO2 capture. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 118 (34).
- (2014) NMR-based carbamate decomposition constants of linear primary alkanolamines for CO2 capture. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 53 (38).
- (2014) NMR spectroscopy applied to amine–CO2–H2O systems relevant for post-combustion CO2 capture: A review. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 20.
- (2013) Equilibria of MEA, DEA and AMP with Bicarbonate and Carbamate: a Raman Study. Energy Procedia. vol. 37.
- (2013) 13CNMR experiments and methods used to investigate amine -CO2-H2O systems. Energy Procedia. vol. 37.
- (2018) Absorption and Desorption Study of Alkylamine Promoted DEEA Solvents for CO2 Capture. The international conference Distillation & Absorption ; Florence. 2018-09-16 - 2018-09-19.
- (2018) NMR speciation, pH and heat of absorption of aqueous CO2 loaded solutions of MAPA, DEEA and their blend. University of Texas 4th Conference on Carbon Capture and Storage . University of Texas; 2018-01-30 - 2018-01-31.
- (2017) Screening of MAPA promoted tertiary amines: Influence of pka and solvent performance. The Trondheim Conference on Carbon Capture, Transport and Storage (TCCS-9) . Sintef Energy; Trondheim. 2017-06-12 - 2017-06-14.
- (2017) Investigation on the reactions involved in the chemical absorption of CO2 in aqueous single and blended MAPA. 9th Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage (TCCS-9) ; Trondheim. 2017-06-12 - 2017-06-14.
- (2016) Applications of NMR in the Field of CO2 capture by solvents. 12th National MR meeting . UiB; Bergen. 2016-06-16 - 2016-06-17.
- (2016) CO2 capture by aqueous 3-(Methylamino)propylamine in blend with tertiary amines: an NMR analysis. 13th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies ; Lausanne. 2016-11-14 - 2016-11-18.
- (2014) Application of 15N-NMR spectroscopy to analysis of amine based CO2 capture solvents. GHGT-12 ; 2014-10-05 - 2014-10-09.
- (2014) 15N NMR spectroscopy to investigate amine absorbents for CO2 capture. UTCCS-2 conference ; University of Austin (Texas). 2014-01-28 - 2014-01-30.
- (2013) A Chemical Study of Aqueous Amine Solvents for Post Combustion Capture by NMR Spectroscopy. 2nd Post Combustion Capture conference (PCCC-2) ; Bergen. 2013-09-17 - 2013-09-20.
- (2013) Basic research for chemical absorption of carbon dioxide using NMR spectroscopy. XXXVIII Colloquium Spectroscopicum Internationale conference (CSI) ; Tromsø. 2013-06-16 - 2013-06-20.
- (2013) NMR Investigation on Carbamate Formation from Alkanolamines for CO2 Capture. 7th Trondheim CCS conference (TCCS-7) ; Trondheim. 2013-06-04.