Cyril Jerome Juliani
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Deep learning of terrain morphology and pattern discovery via network-based representational similarity analysis for deep-sea mineral exploration. Ore Geology Reviews. vol. 129.
- (2019) Automated discrimination of fault scarps along an Arctic mid-ocean ridge using neural networks. Computers & Geosciences. vol. 124.
- (2019) Multi-scale Quantitative Risk Analysis of Seabed Minerals: Principles and Application to Seafloor Massive Sulfide Prospects. Natural Resources Research. vol. 28 (3).
- (2019) Prospectivity Mapping of Mineral Deposits in Northern Norway Using Radial Basis Function Neural Networks. Minerals. vol. 9 (2).
- (2018) Probabilistic estimates of permissive areas for undiscovered seafloor massive sulfide deposits on an Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge. Ore Geology Reviews. vol. 95.
- (2018) Resource Assessment of Undiscovered Seafloor Massive Sulfide Deposits on an Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge: Application of grade and tonnage models. Ore Geology Reviews. vol. 102.
- (2018) Economic block model development for mining seafloor massive sulfides. Minerals. vol. 8 (10).
- (2016) NTNU Cruise reports 2016 no 1 - MarMine cruise report Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge 15.08.2016 - 05.09.2016. 2016. NTNU Cruise reports (1).