Background and activities
Intensive care medicine
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Transitions Between Circulatory States After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Protocol for an Observational, Prospective Cohort Study. JMIR Research Protocols. vol. 7.
- (2016) ECG patterns in early pulseless electrical activity-Associations with aetiology and survival of in-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 104.
- (2015) Recognizing the causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - A survival benefit. Resuscitation. vol. 97.
- (2015) Causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - Incidences and rate of recognition. Resuscitation. vol. 87.
- (2014) Optimal loop duration during the provision of in-hospital advanced life support (ALS) to patients with an initial non-shockable rhythm. Resuscitation. vol. 85 (1).
- (2013) Clinical state transitions during advanced life support (ALS) in in-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 84 (9).
- (2011) Optimal CPR Loop Duration for Asystole and Pulseless Electrical Activity During In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. Circulation. vol. 124 (21).
- (2010) Reversible causes in one-fourth of in-hospital cardiac arrests of non-cardiac origin. Resuscitation. vol. 81 (2).
- (2009) Oxytocin infusion: acute hyponatraemia, seizures and coma. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 53 (6).