Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) What is the significance of onconeural antibodies for psychiatric symptomatology? A systematic review. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17 (161).
- (2016) Preserved consciousness in vegetative and minimal conscious states: Systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. vol. 87 (5).
- (2016) Prevalence of serum anti-neuronal autoantibodies in patients admitted to acute psychiatric care. Psychological Medicine. vol. 46 (16).
- (2016) Onconeural Antibodies in Acute Psychiatric Inpatient Care. The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. vol. 29 (1).
- (2015) Continuous EEG Monitoring in Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: A Systematic Review. Neurocritical Care. vol. 22 (3).
- (2011) IN-VIVO 13C MR SPECTROSCOPY AND MR IMAGING IN RATS WITH KAOLIN-INDUCED HYDROCEPHALUS. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 18.
- (2011) Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle Activity Measured by C-13 Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Rats Subjected to the Kaolin Model of Obstructed Hydrocephalus. Neurochemical Research. vol. 36 (10).
- (2009) GRAY MATTER METABOLISM IN ACUTE AND CHRONIC HYDROCEPHALUS. Neuroscience. vol. 159 (2).
- (2008) Hypertension in spontaneously hypertensive rats occurs despite low plasma levels of homocysteine. Physiological Research. vol. 57.
- (2007) Which clinical and experimental data link temporal lobe epilepsy with depression?. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 103 (6).
- (2007) How do glial-neuronal interactions fit into current neurotransmitter hypotheses of schizophrenia?. Neurochemistry International. vol. 50.
- (2007) Transformation from acute to chronic hydrocephalus monitored by in vivo 1 H MR spectroscopy and MR imaging. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 102.