Background and activities
- PhD student at NTNU. Thesis title: Dynamic simulation of future integrated energy systems
- Three years work experience as Research Scientist at SINTEF Energy Research, Department of Energy Efficiency
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering from TU Vienna
- BSc (eq.) in Mechanical Engineering from TU Darmstadt
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Dynamic modeling of local district heating grids with prosumers: A case study for Norway. Energy. vol. 151.
- (2017) Wet expansion steam cycles for offshore industry. International Journal of Computational Methods & Experimental Measurements. vol. 5 (1).
- (2017) Dynamic modelling of local low-temperature heating grids: A case study for Norway. Energy. vol. 139.
- (2013) Heat recovery from export gas compression: Analyzing power cycles with detailed heat exchanger models. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 60 (1-2).
- (2013) Off-design analysis of ORC and CO2 power production cycles for low-temperature surplus heat recovery. International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies. vol. 8 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Comparison of Rankine cycle and trilateral flash cycle for power production from low temperature heat sources. Proceedings of the 13th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference, Valencia, 2018.
- (2016) Interaction Between a Building Complex with an Integrated Thermal Energy System and a District Heating System. CLIMA 2016 - proceedings of the 12th REHVA World Congress: volume 3.
- (2015) Documentation of an integrated thermal energy system for a building complex. Proceedings of the 24th International Congress of Refrigeration.
- (2014) Analysis of the trilateral flash cycle and the partially evaporating cycle for power production from low temperature heat sources. Proceedings of the 11th IIR-Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants GL2014.
- (2013) Verbrauchsanalyse von PKW-Klimaanlagen : Berechnung des jährlichen Verbrauchs mit dynamischen Simulationsmodellen. Deutsche Kälte-Klima-Tagung 2013 Hannover.
- (2012) Heat pumps for steam production from waste heat. Proceedings of 10th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference, June 25 - 27 2012 Delft, the Netherlands.