Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Micromechanics-based identification of a ductile fracture model for three structural steels. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 224 (106803).
- (2020) Testing and simulation of additively manufactured AlSi10Mg components under quasi-static loading. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 81.
- (2020) Fracture mechanisms in largely strained solids due to surface instabilities. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 199.
- (2020) On the effect of plastic anisotropy, strength and work hardening on the tensile ductility of aluminium alloys. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 188-189.
- (2019) Experimental investigation and numerical modelling of the mechanical response of a semi-structural polyurethane adhesive. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives. vol. 95.
- (2019) A through-thickness damage regularisation scheme for shell elements subjected to severe bending and membrane deformations. Journal of the mechanics and physics of solids. vol. 123.
- (2019) Tensile ductility of extruded aluminium alloy AA6063 in different tempers. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 744.
- (2019) Numerical study of ductile failure under non-proportional loading. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 74.
- (2018) A Lode-dependent Gurson model motivated by unit cell analyses. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 190.
- (2018) Anisotropic tensile failure of metals by the strain localization theory: An application to a high-strength aluminium alloy. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 69.
- (2018) On the description of ductile fracture in metals by the strain localization theory. International Journal of Fracture. vol. 209 (1-2).
- (2018) Connections between steel and aluminium using adhesive bonding combined with self-piercing riveting. The European Physical Journal Conferences. vol. 183.
- (2018) Static and dynamic testing and modelling of aluminium joints with flow-drill screw connections. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 115.
- (2018) Testing and modelling of flow-drill screw connections under quasi-static loadings. Journal of Materials Processing Technology. vol. 255.
- (2017) Static crushing of aluminium tubes filled with PET foam and a GFRP skeleton. Numerical modelling and multiobjective optimization. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 131-132.
- (2017) Influence of yield surface curvature on the macroscopic yielding and ductile failure of isotropic porous plastic materials. Journal of the mechanics and physics of solids. vol. 107.
- (2017) Ductile Fracture of Steel Sheets under Dynamic Membrane Loading. Procedia Engineering. vol. 197.
- (2017) Strain localization and ductile fracture in advanced high-strength steel sheets. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 61.
- (2017) Low-velocity impact behaviour and failure of stiffened steel plates. Marine Structures. vol. 54.
- (2017) Testing and modelling of stiffened aluminium panels subjected to quasi-static and low-velocity impact loading. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 110.