Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Micromechanical modelling of ductile fracture in pipeline steel using a bifurcation-enriched porous plasticity model. International Journal of Fracture. vol. 227 (1).
- (2021) Numerical implementation of a non-local GTN model for explicit FE simulation of ductile damage and fracture. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 219 - 220.
- (2021) On the effect of pilot holes on the mechanical behaviour of flow-drill screw joints. Experimental tests and mesoscale numerical simulations. Journal of Materials Processing Technology. vol. 294.
- (2021) A numerical study of a size-dependent finite-element based unit cell with primary and secondary voids. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids. vol. 157.
- (2021) Calibration of the modified Mohr-Coulomb fracture model by use of localization analyses for three tempers of an AA6016 aluminium alloy. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 192.
- (2021) A pragmatic orthotropic elasticity-based damage model with spatially distributed properties applied to short glass-fibre reinforced polymers. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 230-231.
- (2021) A novel tests set-up for validation of connector models subjected to static and impact loadings. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 158.
- (2020) Micromechanics-based identification of a ductile fracture model for three structural steels. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 224 (106803).
- (2020) Testing and simulation of additively manufactured AlSi10Mg components under quasi-static loading. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 81.
- (2020) A Numerical Study on Ductile Failure of Porous Ductile Solids With Rate-Dependent Matrix Behavior. Journal of applied mechanics. vol. 87 (3).
- (2020) Fracture mechanisms in largely strained solids due to surface instabilities. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 199.
- (2020) On the effect of plastic anisotropy, strength and work hardening on the tensile ductility of aluminium alloys. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 188-189.
- (2019) Experimental investigation and numerical modelling of the mechanical response of a semi-structural polyurethane adhesive. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives. vol. 95.
- (2019) A through-thickness damage regularisation scheme for shell elements subjected to severe bending and membrane deformations. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids. vol. 123.
- (2019) Tensile ductility of extruded aluminium alloy AA6063 in different tempers. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 744.
- (2019) Numerical study of ductile failure under non-proportional loading. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 74.
- (2018) A Lode-dependent Gurson model motivated by unit cell analyses. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 190.
- (2018) Anisotropic tensile failure of metals by the strain localization theory: An application to a high-strength aluminium alloy. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 69.
- (2018) On the description of ductile fracture in metals by the strain localization theory. International Journal of Fracture. vol. 209 (1-2).
- (2018) Connections between steel and aluminium using adhesive bonding combined with self-piercing riveting. The European Physical Journal Conferences. vol. 183.