Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Static crushing of aluminium tubes filled with PET foam and a GFRP skeleton. Numerical modelling and multiobjective optimization. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 131-132.
- (2017) Influence of yield surface curvature on the macroscopic yielding and ductile failure of isotropic porous plastic materials. Journal of the mechanics and physics of solids. vol. 107.
- (2017) Ductile Fracture of Steel Sheets under Dynamic Membrane Loading. Procedia Engineering. vol. 197.
- (2017) Strain localization and ductile fracture in advanced high-strength steel sheets. European journal of mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 61.
- (2017) Low-velocity impact behaviour and failure of stiffened steel plates. Marine Structures. vol. 54.
- (2017) On the description of ductile fracture in metals by the strain localization theory. International Journal of Fracture.
- (2017) Testing and modelling of stiffened aluminium panels subjected to quasi-static and low-velocity impact loading. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 110.
- (2016) Axial crushing of aluminum extrusions filled with PET foam and GFRP. An experimental investigation. Thin-walled structures. vol. 99.
- (2016) Macroscopic modelling of Flow-Drill Screw connections. Key Engineering Materials. vol. 710.
- (2016) Macroscopic modelling of flow-drill screw connections in thin-walled aluminium structures. Thin-walled structures. vol. 105.
- (2015) Macroscopic strength and failure properties of flow-drill screw connections. Journal of Materials Processing Technology. vol. 222.
- (2014) Behaviour of Flow-Drilling Screw Connections. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2013) A new cohesive element for structural bonding modelling under dynamic loading. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 53.