Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Comparative genomics to delineate pathogenic potential in Non-O157 Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC) from patients with and without haemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) in Norway. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (10).
- (2013) Veillonella, Firmicutes: Microbes disguised as Gram negatives. Standards in Genomic Sciences. vol. 9 (2).
- (2012) Analysis of evolutionary patterns of genes in Campylobacter jejuni and C. coli. Microbial Informatics and Experimentation. vol. 2 (1).
- (2011) Complete Genome Sequence of the Commensal Enterococcus faecalis 62, Isolated from a Healthy Norwegian Infant. Journal of Bacteriology. vol. 193 (9).
- (2011) The Salmonella enterica Pan-genome. Microbial Ecology. vol. 62 (3).
- (2010) Genomic comparisons of Brucella spp. and closely related bacteria using base compositional and proteome based methods. BMC Evolutionary Biology. vol. 10.
- (2010) Analysis of intra-genomic GC content homogeneity within prokaryotes. BMC Genomics. vol. 11.
- (2010) Genomic Characterization of Campylobacter jejuni Strain M1. PLoS ONE. vol. 5 (8).
- (2010) On the Origins of a Vibrio Species. Microbial Ecology. vol. 59 (1).
- (2007) RNAmmer: consistent and rapid annotation of ribosomal RNA genes. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 35.