Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Ultrasound-Mediated Delivery of Chemotherapy into the Transgenic Adenocarcinoma of the Mouse Prostate Model. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology.
- (2020) Ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging for group stratification and treatment monitoring in the transgenic adenocarcinoma of the mouse prostate model. The Prostate. vol. 80.
- (2018) APIM-peptide targeting PCNA improves the efficacy of docetaxel treatment in the TRAMP mouse model of prostate cancer. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (14).
- (2017) Metabolic Response to Everolimus in Patient-Derived Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Xenografts. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 16 (5).
- (2017) Non-Invasive Prostate Cancer Characterization with Diffusion-Weighted MRI: Insight from In silico Studies of a Transgenic Mouse Model. Frontiers in Oncology. vol. 7.
- (2016) Diffusion-weighted MRI for early detection and characterization of prostate cancer in the transgenic adenocarcinoma of the mouse prostate model. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 43 (5).
- (2014) Dichloroacetate induces autophagy in colorectal cancer cells and tumours. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 111 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Imaging Metabolic Processes in Living Systems with Hyperpolarised 13C Magnetic Resonance. NMR-based metabolomics.