Background and activities
2019-now, researcher, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (MTP), NTNU, Trondheim, Norway.
2015-2019, PhD in Engineering, Hydrogen-assisted fatigue crack growth in ferritic materials, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway.
2014-2015, Master of Science, Electron channeling contrast imaging on deformed aluminum, Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung, Düsseldorf, Germany.
2012-2015, Master of Science, Physical Metallurgy and Materials Science, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany.
2008-2012, Bachelor of Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB), Beijing, China.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Solid-State Hydrogen Storage Properties of Ti–V–Nb–Cr High-Entropy Alloys and the Associated Effects of Transitional Metals (M = Mn, Fe, Ni). Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters).
- (2022) Fatigue performance of shelled additively manufactured parts subjected to hot isostatic pressing. Additive Manufacturing. vol. 51.
- (2022) Reveal hydrogen behavior at grain boundaries in Fe-22Mn-0.6C TWIP steel via in-situ micropillar compression test. Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters).
- (2022) In-situ tensile and fatigue behavior of electrical grade Cu alloy for subsea cables. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 835.
- (2021) Microstructure and texture evolution during the manufacturing of in situ TiC-NiCr cermet through selective laser melting process. Materials Characterization. vol. 178.
- (2021) An in-situ electrochemical nanoindentation (Ecni) study on the effect of hydrogen on the mechanical properties of 316l austenitic stainless steel. Materials. vol. 14 (21).
- (2021) Examining the effect of indentation separation on the properties of gelatin-based films. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 33.
- (2021) Examining the effect of indentation separation on the properties of protinaceous adhesives films. IGF26 26th International Conference on Fracture and Structural Integrity, Turin, Italy. . Italian Group of Fracture - IGF; Turin. 2021-05-26 - 2021-05-28.
- (2021) Micromechanics of gelatine-based films: effect of indentation spacing on modulus values. Symbol Final Conference . NTNU; virtual. 2021-10-02 - 2021-10-03.
- (2021) Hydrogen Influence on Mechanical Properties and Microstructure in Pipeline Steels for Subsea Hydrogen Gas Transport. Hydrogen-Materials Interactions . HYDROGENIUS, I2CNER and HydroMate Joint Research Symposium on Hydrogen Materials Interactions 2021; Online (Zoom webinar). 2021-01-28 - 2021-01-29.
- (2021) Microstructure and nanomechanical behavior of an additively manufactured (CrCoNiFe)94Ti2Al4 high-entropy alloy. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 823.
- (2021) The impact of thermo-mechanical processing routes on product quality in integrated aluminium tube bending process. Journal of Manufacturing Processes. vol. 67.
- (2021) Effect of Geometrical Irregularities on Fatigue of Lead Sheathing for Submarine High Voltage Power Cable Applications. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 151.
- (2021) Synergistic effects of Cd, Si and Cr additions on precipitation strengthening and thermal stability of dispersoids in AA3003 alloy. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 832.
- (2021) Low cycle fatigue life prediction of 10CrNi3MoV steel and undermatched welds by damage mechanics approach. Frontiers in Materials. vol. 8.
- (2021) Fatigue crack growth behavior of Ni-Cr-Mo-V steel welded joints considering strength mismatch effect. International Journal of Fatigue. vol. 151.
- (2021) Chemical heterogeneity enhances hydrogen resistance in high-strength steels. Nature Materials.
- (2021) Current Challenges and Opportunities Toward Understanding Hydrogen Embrittlement Mechanisms in Advanced High-Strength Steels: A Review. Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters).
- (2021) Risk-based inspection planning for hydrogen technologies: review of currents standards and suggestions for modification. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 1193.
- (2021) Hydrogen embrittlement of additively manufactured AlCoCrFeNi2.1 eutectic high-entropy alloy. Corrosion Science. vol. 195.
- (2021) Evaluation of hydrogen effect on the fatigue crack growth behavior of medium-Mn steels via in-situ hydrogen plasma charging in an environmental scanning electron microscope. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. vol. 85.
- (2021) Probing hydrogen effect on nanomechanical properties of X65 pipeline steel using in-situ electrochemical nanoindentation. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 824.
- (2021) Understanding the hydrogen effect on pop-in behavior of an equiatomic high-entropy alloy during in-situ nanoindentation. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. vol. 98.
- (2021) Effect of hydrogen on the embrittlement susceptibility of Fe-22Mn-0.6C TWIP steel revealed by in-situ tensile tests. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 802.
- (2021) Additive manufacturing of TiB2-containing CoCrFeMnNi high-entropy alloy matrix composites with high density and enhanced mechanical properties. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 825.
- (2021) Revealing the influence of electron beam melted Ti-6Al-4V scaffolds on osteogenesis of human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells. Journal of materials science. Materials in medicine. vol. 32 (97).
- (2020) The effect of hydrogen on the crack initiation site of TRIP-assisted steels during in-situ hydrogen plasma micro-tensile testing: Leading to an improved ductility?. Materials Characterization. vol. 167.
- (2020) Additively manufactured CrMnFeCoNi/AlCoCrFeNiTi0.5 laminated high-entropy alloy with enhanced strength-plasticity synergy. Scripta Materialia. vol. 183.
- (2020) The influence of hydrogen on cyclic plasticity of <001> oriented nickel single crystal. Part I: dislocation organisations and internal stresses. International journal of plasticity. vol. 126.
- (2020) Fatigue assessment of as‐built and heat‐treated Inconel 718 specimens produced by additive manufacturing including notch effects. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures (FFEMS). vol. 43 (10).
- (2020) Tensile and fatigue behavior of a Pb-Sn-Sb alloy investigated via small-scale in-situ mechanical testing in SEM. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 28.
- (2020) Novel in-situ residual strain measurements in additive manufacturing specimens by using the Optical Backscatter Reflectometry. Additive Manufacturing. vol. 32.
- (2020) Impurity removal from Si by Si-Ca-Mg ternary alloying-leaching system. Materials & design. vol. 198.
- (2019) Hydrogen enhanced fatigue crack growth rates in a ferritic Fe-3 wt%Si alloy and a X70 pipeline steel. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 219.
- (2019) Assessment of the potential of hydrogen plasma charging as compared to conventional electrochemical hydrogen charging on dual phase steel. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 754.
- (2019) Formation of fully equiaxed grain microstructure in additively manufactured AlCoCrFeNiTi0.5 high entropy alloy. Materials & design. vol. 184.
- (2019) Additive manufacturing of fine-grained and dislocation-populated CrMnFeCoNi high entropy alloy by laser engineered net shaping. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 761.
- (2019) Strain visualization of growing short fatigue cracks in the heat-affected zone of a Ni–Cr–Mo–V steel welded joint: Intergranular cracking and crack closure. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping. vol. 178.
- (2019) Effect of electrochemical charging on the hydrogen embrittlement susceptibility of alloy 718. Acta Materialia. vol. 179.
- (2019) Hydrogen-Assisted Fatigue Crack Growth in Ferritic Steels. 2019. ISBN 9788232640980.
- (2019) Hydrogen-enhanced fatigue crack growth behaviors in a ferritic Fe-3wt%Si steel studied by fractography and dislocation structure analysis. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 44 (10).
- (2019) Plasticity in cryogenic brittle fracture of ferritic steels: Dislocation versus twinning. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 744.
- (2019) Hydrogen-enhanced fatigue crack growth in a single-edge notched tensile specimen under in-situ hydrogen charging inside an environmental scanning electron microscope. Acta Materialia. vol. 170.
- (2019) Effect of hydrogen-induced surface steps on the nanomechanical behavior of a CoCrFeMnNi high-entropy alloy revealed by in-situ electrochemical nanoindentation. Intermetallics (Barking). vol. 114.
- (2019) In-situ observation of martensitic transformation in an interstitial metastable high-entropy alloy during cathodic hydrogen charging. Scripta Materialia. vol. 173.
- (2019) Super long-range diffusion of carbon during proeutectoid ferrite transformation. Journal of Central South University. vol. 26 (3).
- (2018) Hydrogen Enhanced Fatigue Crack Growth Rates in a Ferritic Fe-3wt%Si Alloy. Procedia Structural Integrity. vol. 13.
- (2018) Hydrogen-assisted fatigue crack growth in ferritic steels – a fractographic study. MATEC Web of Conferences. vol. 165:03004.
- (2018) Hydrogen embrittlement effect observed by in-situ hydrogen plasma charging on a ferritic alloy. Scripta Materialia. vol. 151.