Diana Carolina Gonzalez Rengifo
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Pipe flow experiments of unstable oil-water dispersions with three different oil viscosities: Flow pattern, pressure drop and droplet size measurements. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 218.
- (2022) Modelling of dispersed oil/water flow in a near-horizontal pipe. Chemical Engineering Science (CES). vol. 263.
- (2019) Decision support method for early-phase design of offshore hydrocarbon fields using model-based optimization. Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology.
- (2018) Numerical Feasibility Study of Electric Heating Strategies for Subsea Tie-In Flowlines Using a 1-D Mechanistic Multiphase Flow Simulator. Engineering. vol. 10 (9).
- (2018) Numerical Feasibility Study of a Wax Cold Flow Approach for Subsea Tie-In Flowlines Using a 1D Mechanistic Multiphase Flow Simulator. Engineering. vol. 10 (3).