Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Process design and economic optimization of boil-off-gas re-liquefaction systems for LNG carriers. Energy. vol. 173.
- (2019) A study of working fluids for Organic Rankine Cycles (ORCs) operating across and below ambient temperature to utilize Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) cold energy. Energy. vol. 167.
- (2019) Organic Rankine Cycle with Pure and Mixed Working Fluids for LNG Cold Energy Recovery. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 76.
- (2018) Optimal Use of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Cold Energy in Air Separation Units. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 57 (17).
- (2018) Comparison of Liquefaction Processes for FLNG. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2018-June.
- (2018) Development and use of exergy efficiency for complex cryogenic processes. Energy Conversion and Management. vol. 171.
- (2017) Constraint formulations for optimisation of dual mixed refrigerant LNG processes. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 61.
- (2015) Helium extraction from LNG end-flash. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 45.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Modeling and Simulation of a Waste Tire to Liquefied Synthetic Natural Gas (SNG) Plant. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Foundations of Computer-Aided Process Design.