Marine engineer interested in marine hydrodynamics, green shipping, optimal ship design, and safe offshore operation.
Enthusiastic to find solutions for maritime issues like finding solutions to have vessels that are cost and energy-efficient and fit for purpose.
- Ehsan Esmailian, Hassan Gholami, Harald Nils Røstvik, and Mohammad Bagher Menhaj. (2019) A novel method for optimal performance of ships by simultaneous optimisation of hull-propulsion-BIPV systems. Energy Conversion and Management. vol. 197.
- Farzanegan, Behzad, Ehsan Esmailian, and Mohammad Bagher Menhaj. (2019) A data-driven method for optimal control of ship motions for safe crew transfer to offshore wind turbines. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 90.
- Ehsan Esmailian, Behzad Farzanegan, Mohammad Bagher Menhaj, Hassan Ghassemi. (2018) A Robust Neuro-based Adaptive Control System Design for a Surface Effect Ship with Uncertain Dynamics and Input Saturation to Cargo Transfer at Sea. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 74.
- Hamid Malekizade, Bijan Moaveni, Mohammad Reza Jahed-motlagh, Ehsan Esmailian, Akbari Vakilabadi. (2018) Coefficients Extraction of Model and Constrained Controller Design for Fin-Roll Stabilizer System in a Fishing Boat. Journal of Ship Production and Design. vol. 34.
- Ehsan Esmailian, Hassan Ghassemi, and Hassan Zakerdoost. (2017) Systematic probabilistic design methodology for simultaneously optimizing the ship hull–propeller system, International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering. vol. 9.
- Mazhar Ansari Ardeh, Mohammad Bagher Menhaj, Ehsan Esmailian, Hessam Zandhessami. (2017) EXPLICA: An Explorative Imperialist Competitive Algorithm based on the notion of Explorers with an expansive retention policy. Applied Soft Computing. vol. 54.
- Ehsan Esmailian, Farzanegan B, Malekizadeh H, Ghassemi H, Fadavi Ardestani M, Menhaj M B. (2017) Control System Design for a Surface Effect Ship by Linear-Quadratic Regulator Method. Journal of Marine Engineering. vol. 13.
- Ehsan Esmailian, Hassan Ghassemi, and Seyyed Abbas Heidari. (2014) Numerical Investigation of the Performance of Voith Schneider Propulsion. American Journal of Marine Science, vol. 2.