Background and activities
Eicke Latz works as affiliated Professor at Centre of Molecular Inflammation Research (CEMIR)
Phone: +49 22828751223
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Compartmentalization of Immune Response and Microbial Translocation in Decompensated Cirrhosis. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Western diet and the immune system: An inflammatory connection. Immunity. vol. 51 (5).
- (2019) Toll-like Receptor Signaling Rewires Macrophage Metabolism and Promotes Histone Acetylation via ATP-Citrate Lyase. Immunity. vol. 51 (6).
- (2019) Efficacy of novel selective NLRP3 inhibitors in human and murine retinal pigment epithelial cells. Journal of Molecular Medicine. vol. 97 (4).
- (2018) Western Diet Triggers NLRP3-Dependent Innate Immune Reprogramming. Cell. vol. 172 (1-2).
- (2018) NLRP3 inflammasome and the IL-1 pathway in atherosclerosis. Circulation Research. vol. 122 (12).
- (2018) Innate Immunity and Neurodegeneration. Annual Review of Medicine. vol. 69.
- (2018) Circulating microbiome in blood of different circulatory compartments. Gut.
- (2017) Cyclodextrin Reduces Cholesterol Crystal-Induced Inflammation by Modulating Complement Activation. Journal of Immunology. vol. 199 (8).
- (2017) Soluble Uric Acid Activates the NLRP3 Inflammasome. Scientific Reports. vol. 7:39884.
- (2017) Inflammasomes on the crossroads of innate immune recognition and metabolic control. Cell Metabolism. vol. 26 (1).
- (2017) NLRP3 inflammasome assembly is regulated by phosphorylation of the pyrin domain. Journal of Experimental Medicine. vol. 214 (6).
- (2017) Crystalline structure of pulverized dental calculus induces cell death in oral epithelial cells. Journal of Periodontal Research. vol. 53 (3).
- (2016) Crystal Formation in Inflammation. Annual Review of Immunology. vol. 34.
- (2016) Assembly and regulation of ASC specks. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (CMLS).
- (2016) Interferons and inflammasomes: Cooperation and counterregulation in disease. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 138 (1).
- (2016) Recent insights into the molecular mechanisms of the NLRP3 inflammasome activation [version 1; referees: 2 approved]. F1000. vol. 5(F1000 Faculty Rev):1469.
- (2016) Dental calculus stimulates interleukin-1β secretion by activating NLRP3 inflammasome in human and mouse phagocytes. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (9).
- (2016) Automated nanoscale flow cytometry for assessing protein–protein interactions. Cytometry Part A. vol. 89 (9).
- (2016) Cyclodextrin promotes atherosclerosis regression via macrophage reprogramming. Science Translational Medicine. vol. 8 (333).