Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Trace elements and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in terrestrial compartments of Svalbard, Norwegian Arctic. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 685.
- (2019) A novel approach to peatlands as archives of total cumulative spatial pollution loads from atmospheric deposition of airborne elements complementary to EMEP data: priority pollutants (Pb, Cd, Hg). Science of the Total Environment. vol. 705.
- (2019) Characterization and bioaccessibility assessment of elements in urban aerosols by extraction with simulated lung fluids. Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology. vol. 1.
- (2019) Element analysis and bioaccessibility assessment of ultrafine airborne particulate matter (PM0.1) using simulated lung fluid extraction (artificial lysosomal fluid and Gamble's solution). Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology. vol. 1.
- (2018) Impact of an iron mine and a nickel smelter at the Norwegian/Russian border close to the Barents Sea on soil magnetic susceptibility and content of potentially toxic elements. Chemosphere. vol. 195.
- (2018) Anthropogenic and geogenic mass input of trace elements to moss and natural surface soil in Norway. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 613-614.
- (2018) Origin and spatial distribution of metals in moss samples in Albania: A hotspot of heavy metal contamination in Europe. Chemosphere. vol. 190.
- (2018) Modelling spatial patterns of correlations between concentrations of heavy metals in mosses and atmospheric deposition in 2010 across Europe. Environmental Sciences Europe. vol. 30.
- (2018) Granulation of oil shale ash with sodium alginate for the removal of phenols from shale oil wastewater. Gorûcie slancy. vol. 35 (3).
- (2018) Geographical distribution of trace elements in natural surface soils: Atmospheric influence from natural and anthropogenic sources. Applied Geochemistry. vol. 88.
- (2017) Distribution of selenium in the plume of the Gediz River, Izmir Bay, Aegean Sea. Journal of Marine Research. vol. 75.
- (2017) The presence of mercury and other trace metals in surface soils in the Norwegian Arctic. Chemosphere. vol. 188.
- (2017) Trace elements in native and transplanted Fontinalis antipyretica and Platyhypnidium riparioides from rivers polluted by uranium mining. Chemosphere. vol. 171.
- (2017) Mass-loss rates from decomposition of plant residues in spruce forests near the northern tree line subject to strong air pollution. Environmental science and pollution research international.
- (2017) Modelling and mapping heavy metal and nitrogen concentrations in moss in 2010 throughout Europe by applying Random Forests models. Atmospheric Environment. vol. 156.
- (2017) Integration of soil magnetometry and geochemistry for assessment of human health risk from metallurgical slag dumps. Environmental science and pollution research international. vol. 24.
- (2017) Bioindication and modelling of atmospheric deposition in forests enable exposure and effect monitoring at high spatial density across scales. Annals of Forest Science. vol. 74 (2).
- (2016) Determination of 54 elements in lichen transplants: Comparison of INAA, ICPMS, and EDXRF. Romanian Journal of Physics. vol. 61 (7-8).
- (2016) Erratum to: Spatially valid data of atmospheric deposition of heavy metals and nitrogen derived by moss surveys for pollution risk assessments of ecosystems. Environmental science and pollution research international. vol. 23 (20).
- (2016) Spatially valid data of atmospheric deposition of heavy metals and nitrogen derived by moss surveys for pollution risk assessments of ecosystems. Environmental science and pollution research international. vol. 23 (11).