Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) On the Rotor Stator Interaction Effects of Low Specific Speed Francis Turbines. International Journal of Rotating Machinery. vol. 2019.
- (2019) Onboard measurements of pressure pulsations in a high head Francis model runner. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 240 (2).
- (2019) Variable-speed operation and pressure pulsations in a Francis turbine and a pump-turbine. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 240.
- (2019) Pressure Pulsations and Fatigue Loads in High Head Francis Turbines. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 240.
- (2019) Signature analysis of characteristic frequencies in a Francis turbine. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 240.
- (2019) Rotor-Stator Interaction in low-specific speed Francis Turbines. 2019.
- (2018) Experimental Study of a Low-Specific Speed Francis Model Runner during Resonance. Shock and Vibration. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Pressure Pulsation in a High Head Francis Turbine Operating at Variable Speed. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 1042 (1).
- (2018) Experimental investigation of a Francis turbine during exigent ramping and transition into total load rejection. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. vol. 144 (6).
- (2018) Experimental study of a Francis turbine under variable-speed and discharge conditions. Renewable Energy. vol. 119.