Eirik Larsen Følstad
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Maximizing the reliability of dual homed, critical services in wireless/cellular networks. Optical Switching and Networkning Journal. vol. 19.
- (2016) The cost for meeting SLA dependability requirements; implications for customers and providers. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 145.
- (2012) Towards risk-aware communications networking. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 109.
Part of book/report
- (2016) A Survey on Network Resiliency Methodologies against Weather-based Disruptions. Proceedings of 2016 8th International Workshop on Resilient Networks Design and Modeling (RNDM).
- (2014) Using genetic algorithms to improve the reliability of dual homed wireless critical services. Proceedings of RNDM 2014 6th International Workshop on Reliable Networks Design and Modeling.
- (2013) Optimizing service continuity in a multi operator multi technology wireless environment. Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN), 2013 9th International Conference on the.
- (2013) Reliability modelling of access point selection and handovers in heterogeneous wireless environments. Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN), 2013 9th International Conference on the.
- (2011) Failures and changes in cellular access networks; A study of field data. Proceedings of the 2011 8th International Workshop on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks.
- (2010) Determining dependencies in multi technology inter domain wireless access; A case study. GLOBECOM Workshops (GC Wkshps), 2010 IEEE.
- (2009) Managing availability in wireless inter domain access. Proceedings of the International Conference on Ultra Modern Telecommunications.
- (2016) Managed access dependability for critical services in wireless inter domain environment. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1470-7. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:66).