Eirin Beate Haug
Background and activities
Postdoctoral fellow at K.G. Jebsen Center for Genetic Epidemiology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Life course trajectories of Maternal Cardiovascular Risk Factors according to Offspring Birthweight: The HUNT Study. Scientific Reports.
- (2019) Association of Conventional Cardiovascular Risk Factors with Cardiovascular Disease after Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy: Analysis of the Nord-Tr?ndelag Health Study. JAMA cardiology. vol. 4 (7).
- (2018) The impact of parity on life course blood pressure trajectories: the HUNT study in Norway. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE).
- (2018) Life course trajectories of cardiovascular risk factors in women with and without hypertensive disorders in first pregnancy: The HUNT study in Norway. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 7 (15).
- (2018) Does pregnancy alter life-course lipid trajectories? Evidence from the HUNT Study in Norway. Journal of Lipid Research. vol. 59 (12).
- (2018) Does pregnancy complication history improve cardiovascular disease risk prediction? Findings from the HUNT study in Norway. European Heart Journal. vol. 40 (14).