Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Legendre-Fenchel transforms capture layering transitions in porous media. arXiv.org.
- (2020) A Legendre–Fenchel Transform for Molecular Stretching Energies. Nanomaterials. vol. 10 (12).
- (2020) Stretching and breaking of PEO nanofibres. A classical force field and ab initio simulation study. Soft Matter. vol. 16 (11).
- (2020) Entropy production beyond the thermodynamic limit from single-molecule stretching simulations. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 124.
- (2019) Can Local Stress Enhancement Induce Stability in Fracture Processes? Part I: Apparent Stability. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7.
- (2019) Can Local Stress Enhancement Induce Stability in Fracture Processes? Part II: The Shielding Effect. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7.
- (2021) Stretching, breaking, and dissolution of polymeric nanofibres by computer experiments. 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-5216-7. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2021:176).