Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A Legendre–Fenchel Transform for Molecular Stretching Energies. Nanomaterials. vol. 10 (12).
- (2020) Stretching and breaking of PEO nanofibres. A classical force field and ab initio simulation study. Soft Matter. vol. 16 (11).
- (2020) Entropy production beyond the thermodynamic limit from single-molecule stretching simulations. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 124.
- (2019) Can Local Stress Enhancement Induce Stability in Fracture Processes? Part I: Apparent Stability. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7.
- (2019) Can Local Stress Enhancement Induce Stability in Fracture Processes? Part II: The Shielding Effect. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7.