Background and activities
I am a passionate researcher, international ISO expert and public speaker with collective knowledge of IT, business and sustainability. I am currently pursuing my PhD in digital circular economy with planned defence Oct. 2021 whilst working part-time as a researcher for SINTEF.
I research how companies can leverage data and insights from digital technologies (i.e., IoT, Big Data and AI) to enable more sustainable and circular business models. I am particularly committed to conveying the enormous synergistic opportunities in digitalizing the circular economy.
For more information, see my website (http://www.eivindkristoffersen.com/) or get in touch!
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Big data and firm marketing performance: Findings from knowledge-based view. Technological Forecasting and Social Change.
- (2021) The effects of business analytics capability on circular economy implementation, resource orchestration capability, and firm performance. International Journal of Production Economics. vol. 239.
- (2021) Towards a business analytics capability for the circular economy. Technological Forecasting and Social Change.
- (2020) The smart circular economy: A digital-enabled circular strategies framework for manufacturing companies. Journal of Business Research.
- (2019) Developing a circular strategies framework for manufacturing companies to support circular economy-oriented innovation. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 241.
- (2019) Exploring the Relationship Between Data Science and Circular Economy: An Enhanced CRISP-DM Process Model. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11701 LNCS.
- (2020) Smart Circular Economy: CIRCit Workbook 4. 2020. ISBN 9788774756064.