Background and activities
PhD Candidate at the Department of Public Health and Nursing. Part of the Cardiac Exercise Research Group (CERG) at the K. G. Jebsen Center for Exercise in Medicine, Department of Circulation and Medical Imaging. My research topic is physical activity, cardiorespiratory fitness and brain health among middle-aged and elderly individuals. The project uses data from the HUNT studies and the Generation 100 study.
I have a Master’s degree from the Developmental Neuroscience Laboratory (NU-lab) at the Department of Psychology, NTNU, where I studied the development of visual motion perception in preterm infants.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) DUBLETT: Leisure-Time Physical Activity Is Associated With Reduced Risk of Dementia-Related Mortality in Adults With and Without Psychological Distress: The Cohort of Norway. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 10.
- (2017) Mental health, cardiorespiratory fitness and brain volumes: Cross-sectional and longitudinal results from the HUNT-MRI study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5).
- (2016) Persepsjon av visuell bevegelse og prospektiv kontroll: Hjerne- og atferdsstudier hos terminfødte og premature spedbarn. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 53 (9).
- (2017) Sterkere hjerne med styrketrening. KK.no [Internett]. 2017-02-01.
- (2017) Are changes in anxiety, depression, and cardiorespiratory fitness associated with brain volumes? The HUNT study. American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting 2017 . American College of Sports Medicine; Denver, Colorado. 2017-05-30 - 2017-06-03.
- (2017) Associations of leisure-time physical activity and psychological distress with dementia-related mortality: The Cohort of Norway (CONOR). Norsk Forening for Epidemiologi (NOFE) konferanse 2017 ; 2017-11-07 - 2017-11-08.
- (2016) Dorsal stream vulnerability in preterm infants: A longitudinal EEG study of visual motion perception. 14th European Workshop on Ecological Psychology ; Groningen. 2016-07-06 - 2016-07-08.
- (2015) The development of visual motion perception in infancy with high-density EEG. 21st Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping ; Honolulu, Hawaii. 2015-06-14 - 2015-06-18.