Background and activities
Coordinator NTNU Energy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) The impact of sequential H2-CO-H2 activation treatment on the structure and performance of cobalt based catalysts for the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Applied Catalysis A : General. vol. 549.
- (2018) Structure-performance relationships on Co based Fischer–Tropsch synthesis catalysts: The more defect free, the better. ACS Catalysis. vol. 9.
- (2014) Microcalorimetric studies on Co–Re/γ-Al2O3 catalysts with Na impurities for Fischer–Tropsch synthesis. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 53 (5).
- (2013) The effect of alkali and alkaline earth elements on cobalt based Fischer-Tropsch catalysts. Catalysis Today. vol. 215.
- (2013) Microcalorimetric studies of H-2 and CO on Co/gamma-Al2O3 catalysts for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Catalysis Today. vol. 214.
- (2012) Adsorption Microcalorimetry Studies on Supported Cobalt Catalysts. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3801-4.