Elin Harboe Albertsen
Background and activities
I have been employd at the NTNU since 2008, as a staff engineer at Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Fields of responsibility
- Responsable for organizing laboratory courses in General chemistry
- Support the activity at the carbon-laboratories
- Coordinator for depositing of hazard waste
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2011) TMT4110/TMT4115 Laboratoriekurs i generell kjemi. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2011.
- (2003) Påvisning av hasselnøttproteiner (corylin) vha. rakettelektroforese. 2003.