Elisabeth Dahlborg Lyckhage
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A theoretical framework for emancipatory nursing with a focus on environment and persons' own and shared lifeworld. Advances in Nursing Science. vol. 41 (4).
- (2016) Discourses with potential to disrupt traditional nursing education: Nursing teachers’ talk about norm-critical competence. Nursing Inquiry.
- (2016) “The Emperor’s new clothes”: discourse analysis on how the patient is constructed in the new Swedish Patient Act. Nursing Inquiry.
- (2014) Perpetuating ‘New Public Management’ at the expense of nurses’ patient education: a discourse analysis. Nursing Inquiry.
- (2013) Living in Liminality—Being Simultaneously Visible and Invisible: Caregivers' Narratives of Palliative Care. Journal of Social Work in End-Of-Life & Palliative Care.
- (2013) Living in liminality--being simultaneously visible and invisible: caregivers' narratives of palliative care. Journal of Social Work in End-Of-Life & Palliative Care. vol. 9 (4).