Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Let me explain: Adaptation of explanations extracted from incident reports. AI Communications. vol. 30 (3-4).
- (2016) Event Causality Extraction from Natural Science Literature. Research on Computing Science. vol. 117.
- (2016) Text mining of related events from natural science literature. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9792 LNCS.
- (2016) Compositional adaptation of explanations in textual case-based reasoning. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9969 LNAI.
- (2015) Care episode retrieval: Distributional semantic models for information retrieval in the clinical domain. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. vol. 15:52 (Suppl 2).
- (2014) Construction of an aligned monolingual treebank for studying semantic similarity. Language Resources and Evaluation. vol. 48 (2).
- (2013) Cross-Lingual Random Indexing for Information Retrieval. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 7978.
- (2012) Towards Retrieving and Ranking Clinical Recommendations with Cross-Lingual Random Indexing. CLEF Initiative.
- (2012) Prosodic evaluation of accent distributions in spoken news bulletins of Flemish newsreaders. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 132 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2017) NTNU-2 at SemEval-2017 Task 10: Identifying Synonym and Hyponym Relations among Keyphrases in Scientific Documents. 11th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluations (SemEval-2017).
- (2017) Extracting Causal Relations among Complex Events in Natural Science Literature. Natural Language Processing and Information Systems; 22nd International Conference on Applications of Natural Language to Information Systems, NLDB 2017; Liège, Belgium, June 21-23, 2017, Proceedings.
- (2017) NTNU-1@ScienceIE at SemEval-2017 Task 10: Identifying and Labelling Keyphrases with Conditional Random Fields. 11th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluations (SemEval-2017).
- (2016) IDI@NTNU at SemEval-2016 Task 6: Detecting Stance in Tweets Using Shallow Features and GloVe Vectors for Word Representation. The 10th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation. Proceedings of the Workshop..
- (2015) Extraction and generalisation of variables from scientific publications. Proceedings of the 2015 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP 2015).
- (2014) Towards Text Mining in Climate Science: Extraction of Quantitative Variables and their Relations. Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC'14).
- (2014) Care Episode Retrieval. Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Health Text Mining and Information Analysis (Louhi).
- (2013) Improving Word Translation Disambiguation by Capturing Multiword Expressions with Dictionaries. Proceedings of the 9th Workshop on Multiword Expressions.
- (2013) Automatic Tree Matching for Analysing Semantic Similarity in Comparable Text. Essential Speech and Language Technology for Dutch.
- (2013) NTNU-CORE: Combining strong features for semantic similarity. Second Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (*SEM), Volume 1: Proceedings of the Main Conference and the Shared Task: Semantic Textual Similarity.
- (2013) Towards Dynamic Word Sense Discrimination with Random Indexing. Proceedings of the Workshop on Continuous Vector Space Models and their Compositionality.